PRESIDENT TINUBU CONGRATULATES MINISTER OF STATE FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS AMBASSADOR ENIKANOLAIYE ON HIS BIRTHDAY. (PHOTO).
PRESIDENT TINUBU CONGRATULATES MINISTER OF STATE FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS AMBASSADOR ENIKANOLAIYE ON HIS BIRTHDAY President Bola Tinubu has congratulated the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Sola Enikanolaiye, on his birthday. A statement by Bayo Onanuga, Special Adviser to the President, Information and Strategy, indicates that the President describes Ambassador Enikanolaiye as a distinguished diplomat, accomplished administrator and dedicated public servant whose career reflects professionalism, patriotism and a deep commitment to Nigeria. Ambassador Enikanolaiye served in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs from August 1982 to August 2017, rising through the ranks to become Permanent Secretary. He later served as Senior Special Assistant to the President on Foreign Affairs and International Relations before he was appointed Minister of State for Foreign Affairs. President Tinubu commends the celebrant’s significant contributions to Nige...
Hello I am so delighted I found your web site, I really found you
ReplyDeleteby mistake, while I was researching on Google for something
else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a marvelous post and a all round
enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but
I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS
feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please
do keep up the great job.
Look at my web site dating sites (http://bestdatingsitesnow.com)