ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

NAOMI CAMPBELL'S OUTFIT IS LIKE A MASQUERADE,DO YOU AGREE?.

And the winner is: Naomi Campbell shows off her award for TV Personality gong at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards              These was the outfit she wore to the Glamour women of the year Awards 2014.One will think she is ready to rescue the Chibok girls in Borno Nigeria by scaring Boko Haram with her outfit.Her outfit is like someone going for a masquerade award,and guess what?,she won lol.What do you think about her outfit.More photos below.                                                                                                                             Here she comes: The 44-year-old supermodel was quite a sight as she made her way into the Berkeley Square Gardens eventNo drama: Nick proved to be something of a saviour for the London born modelStrutting her stuff: Naomi looks pleased after being named TV Personality of the YearMy time: Naomi makes her way onstage at the Berkeley Square Gardens event

Comments

  1. Hello I am so delighted I found your web site, I really found you
    by mistake, while I was researching on Google for something
    else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a marvelous post and a all round
    enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but
    I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS
    feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please
    do keep up the great job.

    Look at my web site dating sites (http://bestdatingsitesnow.com)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.