ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).
Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...
Nollywood celebrities came out in style to attend the movie premiere of Musical Whispers,held on friday,three days ago at the Silverbird Galleria,Victoria Island Lagos.The movie was produced by Flat Feet productions.More photos below. 




I think this is among the most vital info diet plans for women to lose weight (dietplansforwomentoloseweightfast.com) me.
ReplyDeleteAnd i am glad reading your article. But should remark on few general
things, The website style is great, the articles is
really excellent : D. Good job, cheers