FG ANNOUNCES TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF OWERRI AIRPORT FOR RUNWAY REHABILITATION. (PHOTO).

Image
 FG ANNOUNCES TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF OWERRI AIRPORT FOR RUNWAY REHABILITATION  The  Minister of Aviation and Aerospace Development, Festus Keyamo, has announced the temporary closure of the Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport, Owerri, to allow for major runway rehabilitation works. A statement by the  Minister says the closure has become necessary to improve safety and operational efficiency at the airport, ahead of the Christmas travel season. It adds that the rehabilitation project is a joint partnership between the Federal Government and the Imo State Government, and will involve repairs to deteriorated sections of the runway, treatment of surface cracks, filling of potholes, resurfacing, and extension works to accommodate larger aircraft. The Minister disclosed that he had earlier spoken with the Governor of Imo State, Senator Hope Uzodimma, who, along with other critical stakeholders in the South-East, agreed on the need for the temporary closure. The airport i...

CIARA COVERS BRIDES MAGAZINE,AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2014 ISSUE.

Pretty in white: Ciara, who is engaged to rapper Future, wears a Chantilly lace Reem Acra dress on the cover of Brides              28 year old Ciara,who just had her son less than two months ago is forcused on planning her up coming wedding with Rapper Future.She said ''The wedding will be indoors and Black tie.I'm not into loud colours.I like black and white,classic and clean.My everyday style is what i will call tomboy chic but for my wedding,i'm going to do elegance with a little edge.The Bridesmaids will wear the same colour but in different styles to suit their personalities.I want my ladies to look amazing.My wedding dress will be a little vintage-y,like something my mom would have won,with a modern twist.I have a idea of the feeling,i would love.I want to go a little throwback''.More photos below.                                                                                         Aisle style: 'I'm going to do elegance with a little edge,' Ciara says of her upcoming weddingLadies' night: Ciara says she plans to have five or six bridesmaids and two matrons of honor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.