PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

LADIES,LADIES,LADIES,DRESS DECENTLY.

          Women should learn how to dress properly.Most ladies think by showing off their bottom for all to see,that's what make them unique.My dear sisters,indecent dressing attracts the wrong men,friends and even crowd.The man might say baby you are looking hot,but in his mind he will say,''prostitute''.Which do you prefer,to be viewed as a prostitute or to be seen as a responsible lady.Don't get it twisted,i am not saying you should look like a nerd,you have a mirror,your conscience and your mirror should work hand in hand.More photos below of decent and indecent dressing..                                                                                                                                                 

Comments

  1. hello there and thank you for your info – I've definitely
    picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points
    using this website, as I experienced to reload the website lots of times previous to I could get
    it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your
    hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your
    placement in google and can damage your high quality score if advertising
    and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to
    my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective fascinating content.
    Make sure you update this again soon.

    Also visit my blog post ... quest Bars

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.