ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

RICHARD PRYOR'S SON,HITS HIS STEPMOTHER JENNIFER WITH A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER FOR HIS FATHER'S PROPERTY.

Legal woes: Jennifer Lee Pryor, pictured with her late husband Richard Pryor in 2000, has received a cease and desist letter from Richard Pryor Jr. over her plans to shoot a biopic about the late comedian          Richard Pryor Jr has slapped his stepmother Jennifer Lee Pryor with a cease and desist letter,demanding she halt production on the film.His objections sterm from his accusations that Jennifer duped his father into signing over to the rights to his name in 2005,when he was in poor mental a d physical health.In the letter,Richard Jr was accusing Jennifer of using illegal,fraudulent activity to get the rights,though the nature of the alleged fraud has not been specified.Jennifer has also been locked in a battle with Richard's children over who should play the late star in the Lee Daniels directed film.Nick Cannon is in talks to play Richard in the up coming film,but Richard Jr,voiced his concern over Nick Cannon's ability to do the role Justice.,More photos below.                                                                                                                                                Seal of approval: Richard Pryor Jr. was initially against Nick playing his dad, but has since changed his mindNew role? Nick Cannon is in talks to play Richard Pryor in the planned biopicNew role? Nick Cannon is in talks to play Richard Pryor in the planned biopic                                          On the left is Nick Cannon while on the right is Richard Pryor.                                                           Big role: Nick currently serves as the host of America's Got Talent

Comments

  1. My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.

    I have always disliked the idea because of
    the costs. But he's tryiong none the less.
    I've been using Movable-type on numerous websites for about a year and am worried about switching
    to another platform. I have heard excellent things about
    blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?
    Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

    my web-site ... quest bars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Would you min if I share your blog with my zyynga group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.
    Please let me know. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidwnce from an established blog.

    Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?

    I'm not very techincal but I can figure thongs out
    pretty quick. I'm thinking bout creating my own but I'm not sre where to begin. Do yyou have any points
    or suggestions? Appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  4. If youu desire to grow your experience simply keep
    visitin this website and be updated wwith the most recent news
    posted here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This paragraph iss in fact a pleasant one itt helps
    new internet people, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remarkable! Its actually remarkable article, I have got much clear idea on thee topic of from this article.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This page definitely has all the info I wanted concerning this subject and
    didn't know who to ask.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.