IYIENU COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCES MATRICULATES, CAPS 183 STUDENT NURSES. (PHOTO).#PRESS RELEASE
Iyienu College of Nursing Sciences Matriculates, Caps 183 Student Nurses By Nneka Ejeckam The College of Nursing Sciences, Iyienu, has matriculated and capped 183 student nurses of the 2025 set of National Diploma (ND) Nursing students. The ceremony, held on October 2, marked an important milestone in the academic and professional journey of the student nurses. The Proprietor and Bishop on the Niger, His Lordship, the Rt. Rev. Owen Chiedozie Nwokolo, was represented at the event by Ven. Frank Obi. The occasion attracted dignitaries, government representatives, captains of industry, parents and other guests who gathered to celebrate the achievement of the student nurses. Speaking on behalf of the Bishop, Ven. Frank Obi thanked God for the successful ceremony and congratulated the matriculating and capped students on their achievement. He urged the students to remain determined, persistent and diligent in their studies, noting that with trust in God, their hands a...
If some one wants to be updated with newest technologies then he must be visit this website and be up to date daily.
ReplyDeleteHere is my site quest bars
Great weblog here! Also your site loads up very fast!
ReplyDeleteWhat host are you using? Can I am getting your associate link in your
host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol
My webpage serum of life reviews
Because the admin of this web site is working, no
ReplyDeletequestion very shortly it will be well-known, due to its quality
contents.
my blog post Nerium AD Cream
Wow, amazing weblog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
ReplyDeleteyou make blogging look easy. The whole glance of your site is fantastic, let alone the content!
Also visit my web-site ... Biofinite Trial
I am genuinely pleased to glance at this blog posts which consists of plenty of valuable data, thanks for providing
ReplyDeletethese kinds of data.
my weblog :: alleure
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
ReplyDeleteI don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger
if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
Also visit my web site ... Cellumis Skincare
Thank you for such a nice article. I will link back from
ReplyDeletemy blog to your article. I would like to add a point as well.
If you've outbreaks of acne on large portions of your body,
immersing your whole body in treated water might be a better option than a mask or spray.