ETHIOPIAN FORCES REGAIN CONTROL OF BORDER CITY NEAR ERITREA. (PHOTO).

Image
 Ethiopian forces regain control of border city near Eritrea Ethiopian government forces and their allies entered Adigrat, near the border with Horn of Africa neighbour Eritrea, days after Eritrean troops were pushed back from the strategic city. The reported incursion by Eritrean troops, which Eritrea has denied and Reuters could not independently verify, has raised fears of a return to all-out war along Ethiopia's northern border where the two nations have clashed before. Conflicts elsewhere in the region and tensions across the Red Sea have further raised the stakes. The fighting that broke out last month has been the biggest escalation since ​the Tigray war, in which hundreds of thousands of people died.

A NEW JAMES BOND {007} MOVIE WILL START FILMING IN DECEMBER.

Shaken, not stirred: Daniel is hoping that this time Bond will re-embrace some of the smooth nuances that he's so famous for              46 year Daniel Craig,is back with to filming the 24th installment of the spy drama due to kick off 6th of December 2014.Craig had already signed up to appear as 007 {James Bond},twice for the movie.He is set to be a secret agent again.He said ''Hopefully we'll reclaim some of the old irony and make sure it doesn't become pastiche.I can't do shtick,i'm not very good at it,unless it kind of suddenly makes sense.Does that make sense?,i sometimes wish i hammed it up more,but i just can't do it very well,so i don't do it''.Daniel Craig is one of the most serious minded James Bond viewers have ever seen,i hope he loosen up these time around..More photos below.                                                                                                                              00 Heaven: Daniel Craig, 46, will pull on his tuxedo once again, having already signed up to appear as the secret agent in two more filmsA serious matter: 'I can¿t do shtick, I¿m not very good at it,' said Daniel of his Bond portrayal. 'I sometimes wish I hammed it up more, but I just can¿t do it very well, so I don¿t do it.'Tropical climes? Shooting will begin with a table read at Pinewood Studios, and locations further afield in places including Rome, the Austrian Alps, Morocco, and possibly India are being scouted

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.