NIGERIAN MAN, CHIMAOBIM ARRESTED AFTER CAUGHT WITH PANTS OFF, EXPOSING SELF IN PUBLIC IN U.S.(PHOTO).
Nigerian man, Chimaobim arrested after caught with pants off, exposing self in public in U.S U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has arrested a Nigerian national, Chimaobim Adedayo Igbojekwe in Pennsylvania after he pleaded guilty to a disorderly conduct charge following a public exposure incident. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said ICE took Igbojekwe into custody on October 1, following his arrest by local police on September 27. According to DHS, Igbojekwe pleaded guilty to the disorderly conduct charge. Following his conviction, ICE arrested him on October 1. Local reports cited by DHS said Igbojekwe was working as a canvasser for Janelle Stelson, the Democratic nominee for Pennsylvania’s 10th Congressional District, when the incident occurred. He was allegedly found in a residential neighbourhood near a park with his trousers down and exposed in public, with residents, including children, in the area. ICE Deputy Director Charles Wall criticised Stelson’s...
Howdy! I know this is somewhat off-topic however I
ReplyDeletehad to ask. Does operating a well-established website like yours
require a lot of work? I am brand new to writing a
blog however I do write in my diary daily.
I'd like to start a blog so I can share my experience and feelings
online. Please let me know if you have any kind
of ideas or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!
my blog: quest bars