ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

PHOTOS FROM JOAN RIVERS FUNERAL SERVICE IN NEW YORK.ADIEUS JOAN RIVERS.

joan-rivers-funeral-melissa-rivers-ftr             Joan Rivers Funeral service took place at Temple Emanu-EL in New York city yesterday the 7th of September 2014.Giuliana Rancic,Kelly Osbourne,Howard Stern and other celebrities gathered at the temple to mourn Joan Rivers.Guests arrived by 11.am and the ceremony started around 12:15pm.As guests exited the Temple,a bagpipe player played tunes,including Frank Sinatra's ''New York,New York''.The picture above shows Joan Rivers daughter Melissa still crying and Melissa's son Cooper.More photos below.            kelly-Osbourne-and-Giuliana-Rancic-joan-rivers-funeral-1melissa-rivers-Cooper-Endicott-joan-rivers-coffin-spl-1melissa-rivers-Cooper-Endicott-joan-rivers-coffin-spl-2melissa-rivers-Cooper-Endicott-joan-rivers-coffin-4melissa-rivers-Cooper-Endicott-joan-rivers-coffin-3joan-rivers-funeral-15joan-rivers-funeral-3joan-rivers-funeral-6joan-rivers-funeral-11   melissa-rivers-Cooper-Endicott-joan-rivers-coffin-2melissa-rivers-Cooper-Endicott-joan-rivers-coffin-spl-3joan-rivers-funeral-16joan-rivers-funeral-14joan-rivers-funeral-melissa-rivers-2joan-rivers-funeral-melissa-rivers-3joan-rivers-funeral-12joan-rivers-funeral-4    giuliana-rancic-bill-rancic-joan-rivers-apartment-spl-3giuliana-rancic-bill-rancic-joan-rivers-apartment-spl-2                                                                                                                                     

Comments

  1. JOAN THE ICON,REST IN PEACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. R.I.P. Joan Rivers ....I will miss you forever!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your
    website, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a applicable deal.
    I have been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered vivid transparent concept

    Stop by my website; quest bars

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.