KADUNA BEGINS FREE EYE SCREENING FOR 1,000 RESIDENTS. (PHOTO).
Kaduna Begins Free Eye Screening For 1,000 Residents The Kaduna State Government, in partnership with Sightsavers and other stakeholders, has commenced a free eye screening exercise aimed at reaching 1,000 residents across the state. The exercise took place on Thursday at Gonin-Gora in Chikun Local Government Area as part of activities marking the 2026 World Sight Day, celebrated under the theme, “Love Your Eyes.” Speaking during the programme, a Consultant Ophthalmologist and Senior Lecturer at Kaduna State University, Dr Stanley Bulus, cautioned residents about the dangers of glaucoma, describing it as a “silent thief of sight.” Bulus explained that the screening exercise was designed to identify eye conditions early and provide treatment or referrals where necessary. He warned that glaucoma could develop without obvious symptoms and lead to severe vision loss if not detected early. “Glaucoma will come quietly and steal the sight. If you do not avail yourself of the opportunity ...
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished
ReplyDeleteto say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your
blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your feed and I
hope you write again soon!
my blog post; quest bars