GHANA TO APPLY FOR BRICS MEMBERSHIP. (PHOTO).
Ghana to apply for BRICS membership Ghana will formally apply to join BRICS after President John Dramani Mahama's cabinet approved the move, Foreign Minister Samuel Okudzeto Ablakwa has said. Ablakwa said the decision was part of efforts to diversify Ghana's international partnerships and create more opportunities for economic development, Ghana News Agency reported. “Another major highlight which I am disclosing to the Ghanaian people for the first time is that the Cabinet of President John Dramani Mahama has decided that Ghana should put in a formal application to join BRICS,” Ablakwa said. The minister said joining the bloc would complement, rather than replace, Ghana's existing relationships with traditional development partners.
After I originally commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time
ReplyDeletea comment is added I get four emails with the exact same comment.
There has to be a means you are able to remove me from that service?
Appreciate it!
Here is my homepage: quest Bars