MOTHER, 14-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER DIE IN ANAMBRA BUILDING COLLAPSE. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 MOTHER, 14-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER DIE IN ANAMBRA BUILDING COLLAPSE By Chinyere Nwoye  A three-storey building under construction has collapsed at Okpoko in Ogbaru Local Government Area of Anambra State, killing a woman and her 14-year-old daughter. The incident occurred on Thursday morning, October 8, at No. 11 Emeka Ugwuanyi Street, by Anabanaba, Okpoko, amid heavy rainfall. The collapsed structure reportedly fell on a boys’ quarters located close to the building, trapping occupants who were inside at the time of the incident. The victims were identified as Mrs Happiness Ugoagu and her 14-year-old daughter, Miss Confidence, both indigenes of Uga in Aguata Local Government Area.  They were reportedly asleep when the building collapsed on the boys’ quarters. Following the incident, residents, sympathisers and emergency responders immediately mobilised to the scene in an effort to rescue the trapped persons and clear the debris. The Coordinator of the Local Emergency Management...

U.S SOLDIERS ISOLATED AFTER RETURNING FROM WEST AFRICA+AUSTRALIA VISA BAN ON EBOLA HIT COUNTRIES.

            According to sources,the U.S military has started isolating soldiers returning from an Ebola response mission in West Africa even when they show no sign of the virus and Australia became the first rich nation to impose a visa ban on the affected countries amid global anxiety about the spread of Ebola virus.The latest measures,along with decisions by some U.S states to impose mandatory quarantines on health workers returning home from treating Ebola victims in West Africa ,have been condemned by health authorities and the United Nations as extreme.

Comments

  1. Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided
    to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break.
    I really like the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take
    a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast
    your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G ..
    Anyways, very good site!

    Also visit my weblog :: quest bars

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.