GOV. ALIA'S GIFT TO BENUE JUDICIARY IN ORFER- ATTORNEY GENERAL. (PHOTO).

Image
 Alia’s car gift to Benue judiciary in order – Attorney General The Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice and Public Order of Benue State, Hon. Barr. Fidelis Mnyim has said the car gift to the judiciary by Governor Hyacinth Alia is a symbol of support and commitment as promised when he assumed office. Barr Mnyim was reacting to a query posed by Prof. Ernest Ojukwu, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, in a tweet on Monday, 7th May 2024, challenging the viability of the autonomy granted to Benue State Judiciary if the State governor was still buying cars for them. MAGIC FM recalls that Governor Alia donated six (SUV) vehicles recently to the judiciary. The Professor had wondered why Governor Alia of Benue State should procure vehicles for the state’s judiciary when the funds allocated to the judiciary could be utilized for that purpose. The Attorney General of the State said that the procurement of vehicles for the judiciary constituted an additional benevolent gesture by the Governor.

10 YEARS NOW IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY,MY FAMILY DIDN'T SUPPORT ME-DCENT.

                                                     Rapper and musician D-cent,who was once a contestant in a popular reality rap show few years ago,which was anchor by Rapper M.I,was interviewed by me {PINK REPUBLIC},through my facebook,on after the reality show as one of the top 5 rap contestant in the show,what was the next step he took to promote his career .Chisom Nwankwo popularly known as D-cent,is a Nigerian from Imo state Mbaise Ezinite local government.He his the second born out of five children and he state rapping at the age of 12.He was born May 23rd 1983.He said he was inspired by DMX ,and he started practicing on how to rap.''After some years,i joined a crew called the street rappers,we did our first single 2001,after then we split.After some years,i met Dj Snoop and we started working together,he was my manager back then and we did some songs together.He was my manager back then and we did some songs together.He also introduced me to some big artist in the industry as well and we did a couple of sons together.I have done collabo with Pink Republic,Fragrance,X2p,Bclean,Tutek,Tp,Stidar etc.Right now i am working on other songs as well.I have never thought of abandoning music,music is my life.My challenges is my family {My mum and Dad},it has never been easy for me and them,secondly cash has been one of the major problem in my music career ever since i started music but i have been trying to put things in order for the past 10 years in my music career  without the help of my parents not even from my uncles but i thank God for my fans that have stood by me throughout.Its hard to say and also funny but sometimes i do go to shows and they will pay me like N1,500 and even sometimes i will just go and showcase my talent.Sometimes i even turn out to be an MC and do some birthday parties and sometimes wedding just to raise some money for myself and God has been faithful to me and my prayer is for me to be great in life and also to help the upcoming musicians.I know it will come pass.I wish to work with 2face because he is a great musician and the best in the world.I also love Tiwa Savage,she is also one of the best in the world.I wish to work with her one day.Well as for my Christmas wishes hmm,long life and prosperity and also for God to up lift and me in my musical career,Amen''.More photos below.                                                                                                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).