GUINEA-BISSAU STOPS VACCINE STUDY FUNDED BY TRUMP ADMINISTRATION. (PHOTO).

Image
 Guinea-Bissau stops vaccine study funded by Trump administration Guinea-Bissau's foreign minister has said his government has stopped a study funded by the Trump administration aiming to evaluate side effects of the life-saving hepatitis B vaccine, including any links to autism. The West African country, one of the region's poorest, has high rates of hepatitis B, and the prospective study had drawn an outcry from scientists and international health bodies because only half the newborns in the trial would get the vaccine at birth. World Health Organization Director-General Tedros Ghebreyesus said it was not ethical. Guinea-Bissau last month suspended the trial pending an ethical review. Critics had said it was being used to test theories linking vaccines to autism, long promoted by U.S. Health Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr but contradicted by scientific evidence. Foreign Minister Joao Bernardo Vieira said in an interview on Tuesday that the study had been closed, citing concer...

A 50 YEAR OLD BLACKMAN,WAS SHOT 8 TIMES IN THE BACK BY A WHITE POLICEMAN IN SOUTH CAROLINA,USA.

external               A white police officer in South Carolina has been charged with the murder of a 50 year old black man,who was shot eight times in the back as he ran away.North Charleston Mayor Keith Summey announced the charges at a hastily called news conference in which he said city Patrolman Michael Thomas Slager made a bad decision.The shooting which began as a traffic stop,occured as Americans grapple with issues of trust between law enforcement and minority communities after a series of deaths of un-named blackmen at the hands of police.They include the deaths of Michael Brown in Ferguson,Missouri,and Eric Gamer on Staten Island,New York.Both sparked protests nationwide.In the Charleston case,authorities said the victim,50 year old Walter Lamer Scott,was shot after the officer had already hit him with a stun gun.A video of the shooting released to news media outlets shows the officer firing several times at the man's back while he's running away.The footage was posted online by Charleston's post & courier on tuesday ,and filmed by an anonymous bystander.This is so cruel.More pictures below.                                                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

TINUBU ANNOUNCES ARRIVAL OF 4 U.S ATTACK HELICOPTERS. (PHOTO).