ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

TIMAYA WANT EeDRIS ABDULKAREEM,TO STOP TELLING PEOPLE THAT HE MADE HIM.

                                  He made these statement during an interview from Saturday Beats,and he was asked if it was true that Eedris trained him and made him like the one time popular singer?,and Timaya replied ''When i was with Eedris Abdukareem,did he give me due recognition?.Eedris did not make me who i am today.I was the one that went to meet Eedris in his house.He never treated me well.I would stay at the front of his gate from morning till night and he would send somebody to tell me to come back after a week.When i returned the following week,he would not see me.I used my money to pay to attend shows even though i was his band member.I was not celebrated.The only money Eedris paid me in his life was N1,000 and it was after we had the Kuramo Beach show.That was nothing compared to the money i had been spending on transport.I was not bothered because i wanted a platform and i was learning.Like i always tell people,what ever you want in life,you just need to make sacrifice.Even if they feed you poop,you are not going to eat it forever.I gained alot from that experience.It was through him that i met Sound Sultan and a lot of people.Eedris and i don't do the same kind of music,so he does not influence me musically.I have never been in a studio where he was recording before and he never gave me that opportunity,so how did i learn anything from him'',he queried.For the sake of fair hearing,well i will like Eedris to reply to all this in human allegation levied against him,that is my stand at these point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.