BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION AND NATIONAL ORIENTATION  PRESS STATEMENT  BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY  The Federal Government of Nigeria is aware of attempts by Binance to launder its impaired image as an organisation that does not play by the rules and laws guiding business conduct in sovereign nations. In a blog post that has now been published by many international media organisations, in an apparent well-coordinated public relations effort, Binance Chief Executive Officer Richard Teng made false allegations of bribery against unidentified Nigerian government officials who he claimed demanded $150m in cryptocurrency payments to resolve the ongoing criminal investigation against the company.  This claim by Binance CEO lacks any iota of substance. It is nothing but a diversionary tactic and an attempted act of blackmail by a company desperate to obfuscate the grievous criminal charges it is facing in Nigeria. The facts of this matter remain that Binance is being inve

TIMAYA WANT EeDRIS ABDULKAREEM,TO STOP TELLING PEOPLE THAT HE MADE HIM.

                                  He made these statement during an interview from Saturday Beats,and he was asked if it was true that Eedris trained him and made him like the one time popular singer?,and Timaya replied ''When i was with Eedris Abdukareem,did he give me due recognition?.Eedris did not make me who i am today.I was the one that went to meet Eedris in his house.He never treated me well.I would stay at the front of his gate from morning till night and he would send somebody to tell me to come back after a week.When i returned the following week,he would not see me.I used my money to pay to attend shows even though i was his band member.I was not celebrated.The only money Eedris paid me in his life was N1,000 and it was after we had the Kuramo Beach show.That was nothing compared to the money i had been spending on transport.I was not bothered because i wanted a platform and i was learning.Like i always tell people,what ever you want in life,you just need to make sacrifice.Even if they feed you poop,you are not going to eat it forever.I gained alot from that experience.It was through him that i met Sound Sultan and a lot of people.Eedris and i don't do the same kind of music,so he does not influence me musically.I have never been in a studio where he was recording before and he never gave me that opportunity,so how did i learn anything from him'',he queried.For the sake of fair hearing,well i will like Eedris to reply to all this in human allegation levied against him,that is my stand at these point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).