A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

CAITLYN {BRUCE} JENNER,STILL LOVES DATING WOMEN,DESPITE HIS TRANSFORMATION TO A WOMAN.

           According to TMZ,65 year olf Bruce that transformed to Caitlyn Jenner,claimed her family members have asked her which gender she is attracted to,and she replied unequivocally.It alleges that any apparent confusion over the matter stems from the editing tricks of I AM CAIT producers.In the latest trailer for sunday's upcoming episode,Caitlyn appears to admit she's still not sure which sex she is more attracted to.In the clip,Caitlyn is having a dinner party with some of her girlfriends,the topic of conversation soon turns to sex and relationships.''I wanna hear what it's like to date as a trans woman in our community'',''Caithlyn you start'',Chandi,another of her friends,then interjects.''I know for a fact you've said many times that you're only been attracted to women'',so Caitlyn clarified by saying ''I've only been with women,i have bigger things than an organism to worry about''.When the table is then asked who's more attracted to men?,Caitlyn looks around intrigued at all the hands drifting up.When all eyes settle on her,she realises her own hand is half up and she quickly pulls it down.''What that a hand'',one of them asked.''I don't know,i don't know,she hurriedly relplied.I've never been with a guy.You 're gonna date women,you're gonna date men,what are you gonna do....I don't know!'',Caitlyn confesses in frustration.One more photo below.                                                       'I don't know, I don't know': Caitlyn gets flustered when her dinner companions continue with their questioning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.