VANDAL CRUSHED TO DEATH UNDER COLLAPSED TRANSMISSION TOWER IN DELTA STATE. (PHOTO).
VANDAL CRUSHED TO DEATH UNDER COLLAPSED TRANSMISSION TOWER IN DELTA STATE A suspected vandal has been crushed to death under a collapsed vandalised transmission tower along the 330kV Ughelli-Benin transmission line in Delta State. The incident was discovered during a line patrol carried out by the Delta Sub-Region, Lines Maintenance Department of the Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN), following the tripping of the line on earth fault on the Ughelli - Benin 330kV Transmission line. A statement by the TCN indicates that the patrol team traced the fault to Tower 101, which had collapsed. The body of the suspected vandal was found crushed between the tower members. Tower 101 on the adjacent Ughelli - Sapele 330kV transmission line had also been vandalized.
Khloe Kardashian took to her social media to gosh over her new book.She captioned the picture above ''I can't believe my book,Strong Looks Better Naked comes out tommorrow!!!Seriously.I've workd so hard on this book and it's finally here!.Thank you for supporting me and for giving me the courage to be strong.My journey isn't all about fitness.It's mind,body and soul!!!.I can't wait to see you all at my book signings''.Congrats to her.Then the pictures below she captioned it ''Behind the scenes of my @yahoostyle shoot shot by @ericraydavidson.This was a fun shoot.Thank you Yahoo.Then she also wished Kendall a happy birthday with the caption ''Happy birthday sister!!!!! to someone who touches eachlife she enters,spreading smiles to everyone you meet.May the love and gentleness you show upon the world return to you ten fold..I love you to the moon and back,Ken! You inspire me!.Happy birthday,my sister!!!!!.I adore you!!!!! I become more obsessed with you everyday!!!''.More photos below. 


Comments
Post a Comment