YEMEN FIGHTING PUSHES NEARLY 3,000 TO DJIBOUTI IN LESS THAN A WEEK- UN. (PHOTO).
Yemen fighting pushes nearly 3,000 to Djibouti in less than a week: UN Nearly 3,000 people have fled Yemen for Djibouti in less than a week as escalating violence drives growing displacement within the country and across its borders, the UN refugee agency said Friday. “Refugees continue to arrive by boat through Obock, Khor Angar, Moulhoule and Godoria after difficult journeys in small vessels,” UNHCR representative in Djibouti Sandrine Desamours told reporters in Geneva, Anadolu Agency reported. More than half of those crossing the Bab el-Mandeb Strait are women and children, while some families have been displaced for a second time after previously fleeing Yemen during the 2015 crisis and later returning. UNHCR is preparing for at least 10,000 new arrivals but warned that capacity is rapidly diminishing. Markazi refugee village, designed for 5,000 people, was already hosting more than 2,700 Yemenis and 1,500 Eritreans. More than 100,000 people have also been displaced ins...
Khloe Kardashian took to her social media to gosh over her new book.She captioned the picture above ''I can't believe my book,Strong Looks Better Naked comes out tommorrow!!!Seriously.I've workd so hard on this book and it's finally here!.Thank you for supporting me and for giving me the courage to be strong.My journey isn't all about fitness.It's mind,body and soul!!!.I can't wait to see you all at my book signings''.Congrats to her.Then the pictures below she captioned it ''Behind the scenes of my @yahoostyle shoot shot by @ericraydavidson.This was a fun shoot.Thank you Yahoo.Then she also wished Kendall a happy birthday with the caption ''Happy birthday sister!!!!! to someone who touches eachlife she enters,spreading smiles to everyone you meet.May the love and gentleness you show upon the world return to you ten fold..I love you to the moon and back,Ken! You inspire me!.Happy birthday,my sister!!!!!.I adore you!!!!! I become more obsessed with you everyday!!!''.More photos below. 


Comments
Post a Comment