I WAS HANDED A QUR’AN BY A MUSLIM PROSELYTIZER TODAY- REV. SIS. NKIRUKAC. OKAFOR. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE
"I was handed a Qur’an by a Muslim Proselytizer today. Let me explain: I was at JFK Airport waiting lot because of Tarmac delay of arrival planes. I decided to come out of the vehicle and continue praying Lauds while enjoying the morning sun. I was equally admiring nature and nurture especially the vehicles at the parking lot. I noticed a young man beside a nice Lincoln Escalade pressing his phone. No contact. I kept doing my rounds praying. I added another dimension to the prayer. “Lord, I wish someone will appear from nowhere and ask me which of the vehicles will add value to my apostolate.” I would definitely point at the Escalade. Anyone who runs a hospital in Nigeria knows what a clean Escalade will help you do in one year. As I approached my vehicle, I noticed the young man following me and calling out to me. Momentarily I thought the Escalade is about to change ownership. He rather stretched his hands to me asking if I may accept his gift of a book. The most int...
Following dislodgement of Boko Haram terrorists camps in the border towns of Kumshe and Talala by joint operations of Nigerian and Cameroonian forces,the terrorists made a futile attempt on Dikwa early today.From all indications,the terrorists aimed at causing havoc at the Internally Displaced Persons {IDPs} camp located at Dikwa.However and unknown to the fleeing Boko Haram terrorists,the Armed Forces Special Forces in blocking positions decisively dealt with the terrorist;killing many,recovered vehicle,arms and ammunitions.Unfortunately,the Army lost a soldier and a member of the local vigilante {Civilian JTF} during the encounter,while 3 soldiers and 4 Internally Displaced Persons sustained injuries.A military vehicle was damaged by a Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Device {VBIED} suicide bomber.The troops recovered 26 bodies of the Boko Haram terrorists,while others escaped with gun shot wounds,destroyed 3 VIED,one MBIED and 2 Gun truck mounted with an Anti-Aircraft Gun,one Dusha Anti-Aircraft Gun,one Browning Anti-Aircraft Gun,One Rocket Propelled Grenade {RPG} Tube.Others include one General Purpose Machine Gun {GPMG},4 AK 47 Rifles,3 RPG Bombs,36 Hand Grenades,one Smoke Grenade and 8 Ak-47 rifles magaazines.The troops also recovered 236 rounds of 


Comments
Post a Comment