PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State. The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred. The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force. "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten." “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...
Morroccan artist,Fayssal Laghmam,photoshopped images of America's Hollywood celebrities as common people in Morroco.The 21 year old graphic designer aim is to revive traditional Moroccan culture and challenge society's contempt for the underprivileged through art.''I spent two days working on each photo,and the final product was far more appealing than I expected at the beginning of the process''.said the artist to the Moroccan news.''I did not expect that the picture would go viral on social media,because it is difficult to satisfy all people.However,I received much positive feedback that motivates me to produce something better in the future''.The celebrities include Angelina Jolie,Leonardo Dicaprio,Dwayne Johnson {The Rock},Will Smith and Vin Diesel.More photos below. 


Comments
Post a Comment