I WAS HANDED A QUR’AN BY A MUSLIM PROSELYTIZER TODAY- REV. SIS. NKIRUKAC. OKAFOR. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 "I was handed a Qur’an by a Muslim Proselytizer today.  Let me explain: I was at JFK Airport waiting lot because of Tarmac delay of arrival planes. I decided to come out of the vehicle and continue praying Lauds while enjoying the morning sun. I was equally admiring nature and nurture especially the vehicles at the parking lot. I noticed a young man beside a nice Lincoln Escalade pressing his phone. No contact. I kept doing my rounds praying. I added another dimension to the prayer. “Lord, I wish someone will appear from nowhere and ask me which of the vehicles will add value to my apostolate.” I would definitely point at the Escalade. Anyone who runs a hospital in Nigeria knows what a clean Escalade will help you do in one year.  As I approached my vehicle, I noticed the young man following me and calling out to me. Momentarily I thought the Escalade is about to change ownership. He rather stretched his hands to me asking if I may accept his gift of a book. The most int...

EID-EL-KABIR: WE SHOULD ALL PRAY FOR PEACE AND ECONOMY RECOVERY.-SARAKI.

                          I sincerely rejoice with all Nigerians especially the Muslim faithful on yet another Eid-el-Kabir,which is both a period of sacrifice and obedience to divine guidance and a time to share our resources with our neighbours no matter how little.It is also a call on all of us to love one another,eschew all forms of violence,adhere strictly to the noble tenets of Islam and peaceful coexistence.We must not relent in being our brothers keeper and playing our part to achieve the New Nigeria of our dreams
Truly,times are tough,but we are a tough people too.Therefore,I have no doubt that we shall overcome our present economic setback sooner than anticipated,if we all commit to the ideas of nation building.I also enjoin everyone of us to contribute in strengthening the bond of unity and oneness that exists among us.This,I believe,will spur us to avoid negative tendencies that could derail our efforts at ensuring faster economic revival and socio-political stability.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.