LASCOPA INTRODUCES TOLL-FREE LINE FOR CONSUMERS, URGES RESIDENTS TO REPORT FAKE, EXPIRED PRODUCTS, POOR SERVICES . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASCOPA INTRODUCES TOLL-FREE LINE FOR CONSUMERS, URGES RESIDENTS TO REPORT FAKE, EXPIRED PRODUCTS, POOR SERVICES  The Lagos State Government has urged residents to "tell it to LASCOPA" by promptly reporting fake, expired, adulterated and counterfeit products, misleading advertisements, poor services and other consumer-related violations through the Lagos State Consumer Protection Agency's toll-free consumer helpline, 080 0005 2726, or by email at lasgcopa@gmail.com or the Agency's Social media handles - Facebook: lascopa, Instagram: lasgcopa, X (Twitter): lasgcopa  The General Manager/Chief Executive Officer of LASCOPA, Afolabi Solebo, Esq., stated that the toll-free line provides consumers with a direct, accessible channel to report violations, seek guidance and get timely action. He urged residents not to remain silent and to report formally to LASCOPA rather than relying only on social media. Solebo stressed that while social media raises awareness, complaints mus...

NEW SEGMENT: MY COMPLETE SUNDAY LOOK ''STYLING TIPS''.{PHOTOS}.

                                           A lot of people have been telling me when are you blogging all your sunday fashion,ok I have heard and I am doing it now.Yes every sunday I like posting my sunday outfit with the caption ''My complete sunday look''.Idecided to wear black and white because i just finished celebrating my birthday and I wore a black and white outfit but  trouser and top not gown.I do start from tuesday wednesday to start picking out my outfit for the coming sunday and a lot of things inspire me.I decided to go for the long black and white stripe dress and shoe to match this sunday because the back of the dress is blank {pure black} so I want the black and white shoe to help the back of my dress to still compliment with the front of my dress.Don't forget to always take care of your back view when you are styling yourself or someone is styling you,it should be 360 degrees.I decided to compliment my dress with a black wool necklace to give it that African touch.Don't think you are too big to look good,fashion is inborn don't be left out from this generation of high fashion.More styling tips later.More photos below.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.