BLAMING OPPOSITION FOR HUNGER IS ‘DELUSION’, ATIKU TELLS TINUBU. (PHOTO).
Blaming opposition for hunger is ‘delusion’, Atiku tells Tinubu Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has accused President Bola Tinubu of blaming the opposition for the country’s economic hardship. He said the President was trying to evade responsibility for his administration’s policies. Tinubu had earlier on Saturday blamed his political opponents for hunger and poverty in the country while speaking at the All Progressives Congress presidential campaign flag-off in Kaduna. “I hear my opponent talking about hunger, poverty. Who created it? They did! They created the hunger, they created the poverty. We are trying to eradicate it,” the President said. Atiku, the presidential candidate of the African Democratic Congress, said Nigerians were entitled to demand answers from the APC-led government over rising living costs, poverty, insecurity and questions surrounding public expenditure. In a statement issued on Saturday by the Director of Strategic Communication of the ADC Presidential Ca...
Yesterday monday,September 12,2016,I celebrated my birthday in my house and lot of people all over took out their time to celebrate with me.My fellow Lawyers,my friends from East London,my musicians friends,my family members and the life band {Akinola Kunmi Sax,and Akin } that flew all the way from Malaysia just to play in my birthday party.Yes I performed live in my party,and other People that also performed live are Dcent,Everglad,AY etc.Lets i forget i made my own birthday cake and cooked all the food.Nothing is impossible and I tagged my birthday party ''NO RICE PARTY''.More photos below.






















Happy birthday Pink,but loathe the outfit
ReplyDelete