BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION AND NATIONAL ORIENTATION  PRESS STATEMENT  BINANCE FALSE CLAIM ON BRIBERY DIVERSIONARY  The Federal Government of Nigeria is aware of attempts by Binance to launder its impaired image as an organisation that does not play by the rules and laws guiding business conduct in sovereign nations. In a blog post that has now been published by many international media organisations, in an apparent well-coordinated public relations effort, Binance Chief Executive Officer Richard Teng made false allegations of bribery against unidentified Nigerian government officials who he claimed demanded $150m in cryptocurrency payments to resolve the ongoing criminal investigation against the company.  This claim by Binance CEO lacks any iota of substance. It is nothing but a diversionary tactic and an attempted act of blackmail by a company desperate to obfuscate the grievous criminal charges it is facing in Nigeria. The facts of this matter remain that Binance is being inve

READ HOW A NIGERIAN ORPHAN,BECAME THE BEST GRADUATING MEDICAL DOCTOR IN SUDAN.{PHOTO}.

Nigerian orphan is best graduating medical doctor in Sudan                               According to The Nation,Dr Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Abdulkadir was only six years old when she became an orphan.Her father died when she was three,only for her mother to also pass on three years thereafter.But Islamiyat has soldiered on,making waves in her educational pursuits the latest being her emergence as she the overall best graduating medical student at the International University of Africa,Khartoum,Sudan.She said ''I emerged best student in my primary and secondary schools and even in my WASC and had a high score of 274 in my JAMB examinations.I have always had passion to be a medical doctor,but because I was not sure of my chances I filled Bio-Chemistry in my JAMB form and came out with a high score of 274.This score was high enough to get me into the College of Medicine,University of Ibadan and with the hope of changing to medicine later.I had to jettison this dream because of the financial commitment involved in studying medicine.It was at this time that an admission team from International University of Africa,Suudan came to recriut Nigerian students into their school of Nursing.I presented myself for the written and oral interview and luck once again smiled on me as I emerged the best student and a scholarship was awarded me for my admission in their school of nursing.After the end of the first semester examination I emerged the best student,and the opportunity I had been waiting for presented itself.I approached the School's Faculty of Medicine for a cross over from Nursing Faculty to Medicine,and the request was granted.So through thick and thin of financial difficulties,culture shock,hunger and loneliness,I braved it through and emerged the best graduating student,of the medical school on September 2,2016.For me to clinch the overall best student,I hsd a CGPA of 3.37/4.00.making a ground breaking record in the history of the faculty by scoring above 3.24,the last highest grade''.Congratulations to her,
Nigerian orphan is best graduating medical doctor in Sudan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).