FREDDIE JACKSON, R&B LEGEND BEHIND “YOU ARE MY LADY” AND “ROCK ME TONIGHT,” DIES AT 70.(PHOTO).

Image
Freddie Jackson, R&B Legend Behind “You Are My Lady” and “Rock Me Tonight,” Dies at 70 R&B has lost one of its most unmistakable voices. Freddie Jackson, the singer whose smooth delivery helped define romantic R&B during the 1980s and gave generations of listeners songs including “You Are My Lady,” “Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake)” and “Have You Ever Loved Somebody,” has died. He was 70. Jackson’s death was announced Tuesday, October 6, through his verified Instagram account. According to the memorial shared by his family and team, the singer died Monday night, October 5. The announcement did not disclose a cause of death. “It is with profound sadness and heavy hearts that we share the passing of our beloved Freddie Jackson,” the statement read, describing the singer as a generous soul who loved his fans, family, friends and music. The memorial graphic accompanying the announcement lists Jackson’s life as October 2, 1956 – October 5, 2026, meaning he died just three da...

THE TRADER THAT RAPED HIS DAUGHTER TWICE AT AGEGE,IS CLAIMING HE WAS DRUNK.???.{PHOTO}.

                                                                                                   According to Punch,a trader,Uchenna Elumadu,49,who allegedly raped his daughter in the Agege area of Lagos State,has said he was drunk the first time her he raped her.Elumadu said his friend made him drunk that night.Sources further said that the Imo State indigene raped his first child at their home on Martins Street,new Oko Oba,Agege,each time his wife was not around.He was said to have administered drug on her each time he slept with her to prevent pregnancy.Elumadu,who was paraded before pressmen on thursday after he was arrested,said he haf only raped his daughter twice.
He said ''I  don't know what came over me.I have only raped her twice.My wife doesn't know I have been doing this.I first slept with her sometime last year.
That day,I had gone for a naming ceremony and I was drunk.My friend had abused me that I always took non-alcoholic drinks and I should try a little alcohol.It was the little I took that made me misbehave.The second time,I was in the house with my wife when I sneaked into tthe room and raped her.I was not the one that deflowered her.When I slept with her the first time and I asked why she was not a virgin,she could not answer me.I have committed a great sin and I have asked God to forgive my wrong''.The state Commissioner of Police,Fatai Owoseni,said the suspect would be charged to court.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.