ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).
Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...
Congratulation to Mr Karina and Mrs Rita Eyeto who got married legally yesterday the 15th of October 2016 at Saints Michael,Raphael & Gabriel Catholic Church {The Archangels Parish} at Satelite Town,Lagos,followed by a very colourful and interesting reception.Karina Eyeto is from Ovia North of Edo State Nigeria but Rita is from Porto-Novo Republic of Benin this shows Africa we are one.The colour of the day was blue and silver and i must say the hall decorator did a fantastic job.I was physically present at the event because Karina Eyeto was my Secondary School mate and we are both in ART class.The groomsmen and bridesmaid were really giving us some obvious practice dance moves that involved the ''dab' dance.The bride changed from her wedding gown to a blue gown that fits her like a glove for the bride and groom dance.I want to use these opportunity to wish Karina and Rita {Karita 2016},a happy married life and many children to come.More photos below.















Comments
Post a Comment