I WAS HANDED A QUR’AN BY A MUSLIM PROSELYTIZER TODAY- REV. SIS. NKIRUKAC. OKAFOR. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE
"I was handed a Qur’an by a Muslim Proselytizer today. Let me explain: I was at JFK Airport waiting lot because of Tarmac delay of arrival planes. I decided to come out of the vehicle and continue praying Lauds while enjoying the morning sun. I was equally admiring nature and nurture especially the vehicles at the parking lot. I noticed a young man beside a nice Lincoln Escalade pressing his phone. No contact. I kept doing my rounds praying. I added another dimension to the prayer. “Lord, I wish someone will appear from nowhere and ask me which of the vehicles will add value to my apostolate.” I would definitely point at the Escalade. Anyone who runs a hospital in Nigeria knows what a clean Escalade will help you do in one year. As I approached my vehicle, I noticed the young man following me and calling out to me. Momentarily I thought the Escalade is about to change ownership. He rather stretched his hands to me asking if I may accept his gift of a book. The most int...
The combination of white and gold can be called royal and it knocks down the colour purple that everybody is holding in high esteem.The colour white and gold can each stand on their on own but if combined together,it has these unique combo that looks heavenly,the effect can't be explained.Am sure majority of the Royals all round the world that have tried these gold and white combo or combination will be feeling on-top of the world.Yesterday sunday i decided to wear a white sleeveless dress and a gold coat to church like seriously i know i came to church to pray but i took over the scene and immediately after church alot of ladies ran after me to know where i got my outfit from.like i said before if you look at your weight,you might end up miserable and miss out on all the fashion trends going around.So keep your head up high and hit the road .More photos below.





Comments
Post a Comment