NIGERIAN MAN TAKES UP THE CHALLENGE TO BE BURIED ALIVE FOR 24HOURS.(PHOTO).

Image
 Nigerian man takes up the challenge to be bur!ed alive for 24hours A Nigerian man who identifies as Young C has embarked on a challenge to be buried alive in a coffin for 24 hours.  He made this known in a series of posts on his Instagram page on Wednesday,  stating that the stunt was genuine and not a hoax.  He announced his intention to broadcast live footage from the coffin at night. Sharing a video on his Instagram account on Wednesday, he said, "I am going to be spending the next 24 hours buried in this casket. Guys, this is real, not fake.  "And the most amazing part is that I am going to go live by night." In a subsequent update, Young C revealed that he had been buried for over 8 hours and was experiencing physical discomfort, including excessive sweating. In an update on Wednesday evening, he said in part, "Guys, I have been buried alive for over 8 hours now. For those of you who saw my first video, I have been down here. As you can see, my camera is still

WEAR WEDGE SHOES DURING RAINING SEASON EXCEPT FLOOD+MY COMPLETE SUNDAY LOOK.{PHOTOS}.

     
       Hello friends i hope you enjoyed your weekend?,back to the topic of today which is ''Wear wedge shoes during raining season except flood''.Once you are ready to go out and you notice the clouds are gathering,you have two options carry a rain boat or wear wedge.I do advice people to have wedges in colours because of fashion emergency like rain etc.Buying wedges in different colours might be termed as over spending but i believe everybody should shop according to their wallet can spend,don't spend beyond your means.Funny enough i was planning to wear a very fancy gold shoe to match my native attire,in which i have put my outfit together since wednesday but i woke up on sunday morning to meet the crazy rain.My wedge gold shoe became my plan B since the rain refused to stop and my skirt is very long.So what i did was to pull my skirt up a little and i wore my gold wedge to give me a lift,so that the water from the ground will not splash the back of my dress.But if you notice the rain is very heavy they also have wedges now made in rubber and they also look classy and fancy too.Rain-boats are very good for flooded areas to tell you the truth wedge shoes can't help you if your area is flooded.But wedge shoes will help you if your environment is not a flood zone,the wedge will help you step on any platform that looks messy and please don't forget to carry a wipes/tissue to clean around your wedge just incase it looks messy before you enter the venue of your party or a church premises except if you drove to the venue .I wore Indian gold costume jewelries that match the pattern/design on the pink and gold outfit.Then carried a gold purse to bring all my outfit together,as a African/Anambra babe i tied my scarf the way my mummy thought me.Thanks for reading.More photos below.
                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).