NIGERIAN MAKES U.S MOST WANTED LIST OVER $1M FRAUD. (PHOTO).
Nigerian makes US Most Wanted List over $1m fraud A Nigerian, Onoriode Ezewu, has been named on the United States Department of Labour’s first-ever Most Wanted List over allegations of money laundering involving fraudulent unemployment benefit claims worth more than $1m. The department’s Office of Inspector General unveiled the list on its website on Wednesday, naming 16 fugitives wanted in cases involving alleged fraud, identity theft, money laundering, labour trafficking and other offences. According to the agency, the cases collectively involve more than $55m allegedly stolen from American taxpayers. Ezewu’s profile on the department’s website identifies him as wanted for concealment money laundering and states that he is believed to be residing in Nigeria. “In January 2021, Ezewu was charged with 15 counts of concealment money laundering tied to fraudulent UI and Pandemic Unemployment Assistance claims filed using stolen identities, in a scheme exceeding $1 million that also t...
Kanye West who have made it public notice in a music Award,that his running for president in 2020,now said yesterday thursday November 17,that though he did not cast his vote for either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump,but he would have voted for Trump.The rapper got seriously booed at a show in San Jose,California,stopping numerous times to go on lengthy rants to the crowd.''I told y'all I didn't vote,right?'' he said.''What I didn't tell you..if I were to have voted I would have voted on Trump''.Kanye West said he ''loved'' Trump's approach and called him a ''f--king genius''.He also addressed the issue of racism in America and shockingly urged black people to stop focusing on it.''Specifically to black people,stop focusing on racism,'' he yelled. ''This world is racist,OK....It's a f---king fact.We are a racist country.Specifically to black people,stop talking about race so much''.One more photo below.
Comments
Post a Comment