ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).
Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...
Senate President Bukola Saraki today 19th of December turned 54.He celebrated his birthday by hosting 7 Kwara indigenes who made first class honours from different universities.He captioned the two pictures below and above ''I decided to host these students to encourage and remind them that the best resource we have in Nigeria is not Oil,Gold or Tantalite but Human Capital,I assured them that I will continue to use my position to improve the human capital resource with any opportunity I find.Delighted that some of my friends decided to give automatic employment to some of the graduants,to start in January.I encourage others that might want to celebrate me to consider extending helping hand especially to young entrepreneurs who focus on Made in Nigeria goods and services.Thank you''.One more photo below.
Comments
Post a Comment