PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State. The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred. The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force. "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten." “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...
Musician Madonna took to her social media to her flaunt her February Cover of Harper's Bazaar magazine that will be out 17th of this month.The picture below she captioned it ''To cure a headache..........squeeze temples and read Harper's Bazaar 50th anniversary edition!OUT JAN 17 Luigi & lango for camera-Madonna''.In the article Madonna on election night: ''It was just like watching a horror show.We were doing everything: lighting candles,meditating,praying,offering our lives to God forever...I wake up and I go,'Wait a second.Donald Trump is the president.It' not a bad dream.It really happened.' It's like being dumped by a lover and also being stuck in a nightmare''.''I refused to live a conventional life.I've created a very unconventional family.I have lovers who are three decades younger than me.This makes people very uncomfortable''.More photos below.






Comments
Post a Comment