PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State. The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred. The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force. "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten." “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...
The use of a catalogue is not a bad idea but learn to be creative either it turns out to be a fashion fail or a trend setter.I try as much as possible to involve myself in the designing process of all my outfits.Thank God for my mother who is a great artist so i learnt how to draw/sketch from my mother.I pick up inspiration from anywhere fuse it together and i look different at the end.On sunday I decided to wear a skirt and a blouse i personally designed.I was inspired by the sudden cold and later the heat .I decided to experiment my design on two African wax,in which i will show case the other one later on this platform.I wore nude open toes,wedge shoes,multicolour purse and very long gold earing and gold watch/bracelet.





















Comments
Post a Comment