FCT POLICE RESCUE SUSPECT FROM JUNGLE JUSTICE OVER ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION OF 5 YEAR OLD CHILD.(PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 PRESS RELEASE FCT POLICE RESCUE SUSPECT FROM JUNGLE JUSTICE OVER ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION OF 5 YEAR OLD CHILD. …CP FCT Condemns such acts as it delays the course of justice The FCT Police Command, on the 4th of October 2026 at approximately 02:46PM, received a distress call reporting that an unidentified adult male was being assaulted by an angry mob over an alleged attempt to abduct a child. Following receipt of the report, police operatives from Kuje Division were immediately dispatched to the scene, where one Bashir Usman was rescued from an irate mob that was about to lynch him. Preliminary investigations revealed that the suspect was being assaulted by the mob over allegations that he attempted to abduct a five year old child in front of her residence in Angwan Lado, Kuje Area Council of the FCT. The suspect has been taken into protective custody, while investigations into the alleged crime is being expanded to unravel the extent of his activities and apprend any accomplices who m...

IS GOVERNOR AMOSUN CONFIRMING HE HAS CHOSEN A SUCCESSOR?,{READ}.

Image may contain: 1 person, hat               On the official social media of Ogun State,which was captioned ''This is the most interesting part of this interview for me''.The caption continues in form of question and answer,it goes like this .''Well,have you picked the person that will succeed you because we heard that you said you knew those who cannot succeed you?
Yes I said that.Though I am no God,but a mere mortal.However,you know God will not come down.I know I am part of the people God will use to pick the person that will be my successor by the time I talk to our paramount rulers and eminent citizens.Though they are apolitical,but they're influential.I will move from there to market leaders and women,then go to the baales and associations,and present our likely candidates.They will all join me in choosing the right person for the job''.
Image may contain: 1 person, hat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.