ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...
According to PM News,the operatives of Rapid Response Squad,RRS,of the Lagos State Police Command over the weekend arrested three suspected Kidnappers fleeing from Ibadan into Lagos after collecting N3 million ransom.The Kidnappers,Adekunle Funsho {31}, Charles Ezeilo {32} and Obioha Nnaji were apprehended in Abule Egba,Lagos after kidnapping a lady and collecting N3 million ranson.The kidnappers had after collecting the ransom fled to Lagos.The police in Ibadan after discovering that the kidnappers were heading to Lagos with the victim's Toyota Highlander had radioed Lagos for assistance.RRS officials on receiving the radio signal tracked the vegiclee to Fela Shrine in Ikeja,from where the alleged suspects further moved the vehicle to a compound somewhere in Abule Egba,Lagos.It was there tha,the officers arrested a suspect before recovering the Toyota Highlander,2005 model with the registration number LND 95 EE.The first suspect assisted the police in the arrest another suspect who was later apprehended at Fela's Shrine in Ika hile another suspect simply identified as Theophilus is on the run.According to one of the suspects,Adekunle Funsho,a fashion designer around Felele,Ibadan,where it was believed the kidnapping took place,''Theophilus handed over the car to me in Ibadan and told me to look for a buyer for the car.I brought the car to Lagos because I knew that I would get a buyer quickly for the car.The instruction from him was that I sell the Highlander at N800,000''.He stated further: ''I got a buyer in Ondo State.He has bought a car from me before,a fairly clean Toyota Corolla.He bought it N550,000.I took the car to him on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway,where he paid me before moving the car away.''Charles in my friend of over five years.We met at Redeemed Church,Ogba,where I was a chorister.I gave him the car to help me warehouse it and to get a buyer .He took the car from me at Fela Shrine tto his house in Abule Egba''.The case has been taken up by Oyo State anti-kidnapping team for further investigations.
Comments
Post a Comment