“I RECOMMENDED CHRISTOPHER MUSA FOR DEFENCE MINISTER” — UBA SANI. (PHOTO)
“I Recommended Christopher Musa For Defence Minister” — Uba Sani Kaduna State Governor, Uba Sani, has disclosed that he played a key role in the appointment of former Chief of Defence Staff, General Christopher Musa, as Nigeria’s Minister of Defence. Sani made the disclosure during an interview with Trust TV on Tuesday, while discussing what he described as the achievements of President Bola Tinubu’s administration in Kaduna State. The governor said he recommended Musa to President Tinubu because of his military experience, professional competence and contributions to the fight against insecurity. “I was instrumental in General Christopher Musa’s appointment as Defence Minister,” he said. Sani described Musa as one of Nigeria’s finest military officers, expressing confidence in his ability to address the country’s security challenges. According to the governor, the former military chief possesses the experience, discipline and leadership qualities needed to head the Defence Minist...
Comments
Post a Comment