ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

I DID NOT IMPORT ANY VEHICLE,THE VEHICLE IS NOT MY PERSONAL CAR-SARAKI CRIED OUT TODAY.{READ}.

Image may contain: 1 person                Senate President Bukola Saraki is speaking up about the customs duty controversy.He wrote on his social media today that ''Today is another great day in the history of our growing democracy,as I present myself before the Senate Committee on Ethics,Privileges and Public Petitions on allegation of non Payment of customs duty on an Official Vehicle by Senate.As the President of the 8th Senate and Senator from Kwara Central,I am proud of the Senate as an institution and its Constitutional role to represent the interests of the Nigerian people.Further,I am proud to honor and respect the Senate Rule Book that guides our conduct and activities,which is why today I am presenting myself before the Nigerian Senate Committee.We must continue to strenghten all our institutions so that they can carry out their mandates.This preferable and beneficial than strengthening individuals.We must find ways to guard the institution and ourselves against those who wish to diminish or rubbish institutional and individual's reputation because of 5 minutes of fame.They try to bring everyone else down while grandstanding.I did not import any vehicle,I did not ask anybody to act on my behalf.The vehicle is not my personal car.We raised the issue on the customs policy based on interest of Nigerians.But those who want to fight the Senate for raising the issue against the retroactive application of the newly introduced policy on duty,chose to fight back using this channel.I urge the ethics committee to protect this institution of the Senate so that it is not ridiculed for political reasons.
Image may contain: 1 person

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.