FCT POLICE RESCUE SUSPECT FROM JUNGLE JUSTICE OVER ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION OF 5 YEAR OLD CHILD.(PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.
PRESS RELEASE FCT POLICE RESCUE SUSPECT FROM JUNGLE JUSTICE OVER ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION OF 5 YEAR OLD CHILD. …CP FCT Condemns such acts as it delays the course of justice The FCT Police Command, on the 4th of October 2026 at approximately 02:46PM, received a distress call reporting that an unidentified adult male was being assaulted by an angry mob over an alleged attempt to abduct a child. Following receipt of the report, police operatives from Kuje Division were immediately dispatched to the scene, where one Bashir Usman was rescued from an irate mob that was about to lynch him. Preliminary investigations revealed that the suspect was being assaulted by the mob over allegations that he attempted to abduct a five year old child in front of her residence in Angwan Lado, Kuje Area Council of the FCT. The suspect has been taken into protective custody, while investigations into the alleged crime is being expanded to unravel the extent of his activities and apprend any accomplices who m...
Though the story came in late but I felt so sad when i was informed that Mike Aktari who was one of the cast members from the reality show ''Jerseylicious'' past away this month,about a week ago at the age of 28,though law enforcement officials reportedly do not suspect foul play but believe the cause of death is ''pending toxicology'' Mike passsed away at the age of 28 in his hometown of Westbury,on Long Island in New York state.He dated another cast member of the reality show Olivia Sharpe and even Tracy fought Olivia over Mike.On Olivia Sharpe social media She captioned the photo above ''My heart has never felt so much pain.I wouldn't trade those three years we spent together for the world.You showed me never ending love and loyalty.You accepted me as my crazy goofy self and loved it.You looked at me the way no one ever has.You had the most wonderful heart.I wish I made more of an attempt to get together to catch up when you asked.I'll always love you Milad The thousands of photos in my albums {that I never deleted } can prove it''.More photos below.
Comments
Post a Comment