FG COMMITTEE SEEKS TWO WEEKS EXTENSION TO PROBE DEATHS OF 37 IN NSCDC CUSTODY. (PHOTO).

Image
 FG COMMITTEE SEEKS TWO WEEKS EXTENSION TO PROBE DEATHS OF 37 IN NSCDC CUSTODY The Federal Government’s independent committee investigating the reported deaths of 37 persons in NSCDC custody in Niger State has asked for an additional two weeks to complete its assignment. Chairman of the Committee, Jonathan Kure, says appreciable progress has been made since its inauguration, including inspection of the custody facility, conduct of autopsies, and taking of statements from NSCDC personnel, survivors, families and other witnesses. The Committee says the additional two weeks will enable it to review the volume of evidence and testimonies gathered, while giving all persons implicated in the incident an opportunity to respond. The Committee is now expected to complete its investigation and submit its report by 21st October, 2026.

KIM KARDASHIAN REVEALED SHE WILL BE HAVING A SURGERY IN ORDER TO HAVE A THIRD CHILD.{PHOTOS}.

Risky: The reality star explained, 'It'll also be a really high-risk pregnancy just I would be able to get pregnant'                Kim Kardashian has revealed she will be having a last ditch surgery in order to have a third child.In a preview for an upcoming episode of her E! reality series,Kim announced at the dinner table that she would be undergoing surgery to repair her uterus.Over dinner,Kris Jenner was talking about throwing a baby shower for her friend Joyce Bonelli when Kim brought the topic up.She said ''Should I try to change my surgery?'' Ahe asked.''I have to go in and prepare my uterus because I decided I'm going to try to have one more baby''.Khloe asked ''So what surgery are you having?''.Kim further explained that ''I have to have a surgery on my uterus,to kind of repair this hole.So they need to like,clean that out,and there's like scar tissue.It'll also be a really high-risk pregnancy just I would be able to get pregnant''.Khloe seemed stunned her sister was seriously considering going through it,and asked: ''so why do you want to do it again?'.Kim replied ''Having more kids is definitely gonna be a struggle.I've gone through so much with really bad deliveries that the doctors don't think it's safe for me to conceive again myself.This surgery is really the one last thing I can try.I want my kids to have siblings,and I want to know that I did everything that I could to make this happen''.More photos below.
Big news: 'Should I try to change my surgery?' she asked over dinner. 'I have to go in and prepare my uterus because I decided I'm going to try to have one more baby.' What!? Khloe seemed stunned her sister was seriously considering going through it, and asked: 'So why do you want to do it again?'Baby on the way: Over dinner, Kris Jenner was talking about throwing a baby shower for friend Joyce Bonelli when Kim brought the topic up All ears: Kourtney Kardashian listened intently during her sister's announcement 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.