A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).
A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories. Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail. When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old. Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...
I designed this dress last two weeks and I decided to wear it to church on sunday.I merged two different types of material,the white and black stripes and the Lemon/yellow and white stripes.I put the lemon and white stripe behind then the black and white stripe infront.The hand and the collar I mixed up the two materials so it will look like one material design.The good thing about this dress is that you can use it as a coat.Inside of the dress was line well like a coat and it was purposely designed by me so that I can wear it like a gown and also switch up the look by turning it into a coat.I wore a black and white shoe same stripe with the dress to match.I carried a black purse that have a long iron stripe with studs on it.With silver stud necklace and hand bracelets.I will be revealing my collection this year little by little.More photos below.
Comments
Post a Comment