ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).
Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...
Kris Jenner took to her social media to share her motherhood joys as they celebrate mothers day today.She captioned the photo above ''Being a mother is by far the greatest blessing.My children are my most precious gifts and I am so beyond proud of each and every one of them.To my angels Kourney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian West,it brings me so much joy to watch you raise my beautiful grandchildren.You are both such incredible mommies and you teach us all daily about patience,selflessness and unconditional love.You inspire me always!!.To all the moms out there,this is your day! Spend it with the ones you love,and take a moment to appreciate the greatest gift God has given us,the love of our families.Xo''.Then the photo below she captioned it ''You guys are my very heart and soul...to my kids Kourtney,Kimberly,Khloe,Robert,Kendall and Kylie,thank you for all you bring to my life.You are everything I could possibly dream of and I thank God He has blessed me with you and chose me to be your mom...I am grateful every single day for the love you fill me up with...and I appreciate and love and respect each little bit of every one of you.You have the biggest hearts and the sweetest souls and are the most amazing people I know.Being a mom is my dream come true... you guys are the biggest gift of my life and I am so proud of each one of you..I love you more than you will ever know forever and ever,mommy xoxo''.More photos below.
Comments
Post a Comment