MALE PASSENGER DIES ABOARD FLIGHT AFTER HE REPORTEDLY ATTEMPTED TO OPEN THE CABIN DOOR MID-AIR. (PHOTO).
Male passenger dies aboard flight after he reportedly attempted to open the cabin door mid-air A male passenger aboard a Kenya Airways flight reportedly lost his life shortly after he made several attempts to open the cabin door while the aircraft was in the air. Some Nigerians who were aboard the aircraft shared videos showing the moment other passengers were thrown into panic as the man made several attempts while being prevented by strong men who held him down. One of the passengers onboard the aircraft said the man was very aggressive before boarding and should not have been allowed into the flight. It is unclear what led to his death and the reason why he made several attempts to disembark from the flight midair.
Yesterday thursday the CopyRight Society of Nigeria {COSON} prior to the commission of the COSON House tomorrow saturday,the building owners {thousands of Musicians} after the 7th Annual General Meeting held yesterday at Solab hotels Ikeja,paid a visit to the house for inspection.It is indeed a dream come true for any group especially in the entertainment industry.I {Pink Republic} was present at the event because am a active member of COSON.I have to say the truth am impress because I joined this Organization about 6 years ago and I can say from a humble beginning to this is a miracle.I entered the building yesterday though some construction is still on going,the last floor of the building is a mini hall that can accommodate at least 300 people and a say a big white wall that was perfect for me to strike a pose.I want to use this opportunity to Thank the Chairman of COSON,Chief Tony Okoroji,the Board of Directors and the entire staff & members of COSON for making the this dream building come to reality.More photos below.







Comments
Post a Comment