ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).
Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...
Nollywoodd actress Omotola Jalade took to her social media to wish all her fans a Happy Mothers day again with a new selfie with her daughter.She captioned the photo above ''Happy Mothers Again? I said when this beautiful Lady Next to me @tolar_ek said to me as she woke me up to wish me.She smiled and said Yes Mum and I don't care if its everyday,you're worth celebrating so.Thank youu for sending me this pic on our road trip in Arizona and many Others princess,brought tears of joy to my heart.Thanks for your kind words and prayers and beautiful post on your page.Being a Mother has been a great privilege and I'm grateful and proud of you all.@iamcaptaine @miimii_e and @michael_ekeinde.God be with you and thanks for making it Beautiful.#happymothersday {love}''.One more photo below.
Comments
Post a Comment