PANIC AS OYO DEMOLISHES SHOP IN POPULAR IBADAN MARKET. (PHOTO).

Image
 Panic as Oyo demolishes shop in popular Ibadan market Panic gripped residents and traders of the popular Ojoo market in the Akinyele Local Government Area of Oyo State as the government demolished scores of shops and kiosks in the area, on Thursday. The PUNCH gathered that the Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development had served the traders quit notice a long time ago but they refused to move out of the market. The Chairman of the market,  Muhdeen Ganiyu, fondly called Elewedu, however, told our correspondent that the quit notice was too short but the executive members of all the affected markers would meet after the demolition exercise. “The quit notice was too short. All executive members of all the affected markers will soon meet. So, I cannot say anything for now,” he stated. When contacted, the Commissioner for Lands, Housing and Urban Development, Williams Akin-Funmilayo,  confirmed the ongoing demolition exercise. He said, “The State Governor, Seyi Makinde, had gone ther

DON'T BE OFFENDED WHEN PEOPLE TELLS YOU TO WATCH YOUR WEIGHT+MY COMPLETE SUNDAY LOOK.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 1 person, grass, stripes, outdoor and nature                                            At lot of people get so defensive and even find it offensive when you tell them to watch their weight but if you ask me I believe they are saying it out of love not to mock you because it is only a bad friend that will see you look so big {fat} and your tummy and all the tires around your waist will be showing through your dress and tell you look so healthy.Apart from the fashion aspect of watching weight,what about your health?.Alot of big {fat} people sometimes end up with diabetes or heart disease or even die from their sleep due to minor stroke.I went through that phase when I was struggling with my weight.I thought everybody hated me or attacking me until i asked my relatives always telling me to watch my weight why they want me to watch my weight.They told me that your health is at risk and two you were one of the most beautiful lady they have ever seen but my beauty started fading away because I was adding so much weight.I will not lie i cried because when I took out my old pictures i started seeing what they are seeing.I started working on myself.I eat I don't starve i only reduced my sugar intake and started eating in portions.So take out your time today,ask yourself what made you add so much weight?.Is't because of Child bearing please google Kim Kardashian or Omotola Jolade or Genevie Nnaji  they are all hot Mothers with a child or with children.If you are having heart breaks please read and watch things that inspire you.If you are broke ask yourself ''How did the birds in the sky feed''.Think positive in any situation and try to put yourself together.On sunday I wore a dress I bought two years ago and then it did not fit me,so now I have started watching weight I decided to wear it with yellow hat,purse and shoe I hope you like my combination.More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, stripesImage may contain: 1 person, standing, grass, stripes, shoes, outdoor and natureImage may contain: 1 person, selfie and close-up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR BABA IJESHA APPEALS FIVE-YEAR JAIL SENTENCE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. (PHOTO).

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

PUNISH MY ABUSERS WITHIN 48 HOURS OR FACE LAWSUIT- STUDENT BULLIED BY HER CLASSMATES THREATEN SCHOOL AUTHORITIES. (PHOTO).