ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).
Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...
President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed ''heart-felt'' sadness over the death of Madam Omowunmi Bisi Akande,wife of the founding chairman of the governing All Progressives Congress,APC.In a letter penned by him on the heels of an earlier telephone call to the bereaved party chieftan on wednesday,President Buhari described as ''irreparable'' the loss by Chief Akande of his wife of 50 years.The President's message reads as follows:''I received the very sad news of the death of your dearly beloved wife,Madam Omowunmi Akande this morning.I am following our phone call with this letter of condolence,which comes from my heart.To lose a wife,a dear wife after 50 years,a constant and loving companion through good and bad times,is a blow only a ma of unshakeable faith can withstand.Please extend my personal condolences to the immediate and wider Akande family and to friends of the family for this irreparable loos.May Allah give you the strength and Iman to endure her passing away''.
Comments
Post a Comment