ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

I COVERED MY HUSBAND'S MOUTH WITH PILLOW WHILE ASSASSIN STABBED HIM TO DEATH.-WIFE.{PHOTO}.

     Chinenye Genevieve is reporting today with the photo above that ''

The suspect said her man was a loving husband, adding that she had sex with him before Dolapo Oladapo, whom she hired to kill him, stabbed him to death. She said, “I hired Dolapo Oladapo to kill my husband. We were married for about 17 years; we were blessed with three children. They are aged 17, 15 and 12. My husband did not offend me; I was just mad at him. “I choked him with a pillow after having sex with him and Oladapo stabbed him to death with a knife. I don’t know what came over me, but I regret my action.”
A 39-year-old housewife, Mrs. Omotayo Salawudeen, has confessed that she covered the mouth of her husband, Alhaji Hakeem Salawudeen, 43, while a 24-year-old man she hired to kill him stabbed him to death. Omotayo, who was paraded by the police in Osogbo on Monday for alleged murder, made the confession while being interviewed by journalists.
However, our correspondent gathered from a police source that the man had impregnated a woman sometime in 2016.
The police source said on the day, the wife called Hakeem, who was at a party, to come back home.
He said, “Unknown to him, his wife had brought an assassin home and hid him in one of the rooms.”
Oladapo said Omotayo hired him to punish her husband, adding that she promised him that she would give him anything he requested if the operation was successful.
The Commissioner of Police in Osun State, Mr. Fimihan Adeoye, stated that a relation of the deceased reported the incident to the police.
He said Oladapo was the first to be arrested for the murder of Hakeem.
Adeoye said, “Investigation revealed that Omotayo did not only hire Oladapo, but actively participated in killing her husband.”The CP said investigation was ongoing, adding that the case would be charged to court soon''.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.