ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).
Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...
Nollywood Actress Omotola looks stunning in red gown and blond hair on friday evening at the movie premiere of the ''Alter Ego'' which was held at the Intercontinental Hotel & Towers.Rita Dominic was looking stunning in a light pink jumpsuit while Nkiru Anumudu decided to wear a pineapple on her head.Omotola captioned the photo above ''The Amazing Team.Hair-@ferdinardshair Styling-@flostyling {The Entire Fam} Dress:-@fablanebyderin Makeup;-@bizlee Earings:-@isabellgemma.This dream Team worked tirelessly.I was hard to style as I had a terrible schedule.@fablanebyderin thanks for creating something Brand New,never seen before as I wanted even though I was hardly around to fit.You are AMAZING! Afolabi @flostyling I don't know how you do it but your passion,drive and love is not lost on me.Styling me,Capt,captE and Mimi..Thank you,God will honor you.Ferdinard @ferdinandshair I have watched you go from just a hair stylist to the authority on hair! Now speaking on forums on hair and beauty.Thanks for this lovely creation.It's just the beginning.New find #bizlee,you are a rear find.@taradurotoye did a good job sending you for a prior press outing.I chose you for this premiere not only because of your great Talent,but your work ethic and manners,truly inspiring.Thanks @isabellagemma for the beautiful intricate finish to an exquisite look #alterego#alteregothemovie#alteregopremiere in cinemas #july21''.More photos below.














Comments
Post a Comment