A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).
A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories. Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail. When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old. Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...
Senate President took to his social media to post the photo above with the caption ''I was filled with emotions today as I swore in the brother of Late Senator Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke as Senator representing Osun West.I'm sure that my late friend,his family,good people of Ede and Osun West Senatorial District are delighted that the legacy of 'Guv' can continue.I am sure my departed colleague will,in his grave,be happy and filed with joy today and always.My only sadness is that Senator Ademola Adeleke iss not coming in as an APC member.This is the result of mishandling of the pre-election matters by our party.I hope Senator Ademola Adeleke will very soon return to his natural fold,the APC,where he rightly belongs.I hope this development will serve as an eye opener to our party at all levels that the will of the people must always be respected.We all have a good lesson to learn from this.Once again,I congratulate Senator Ademola Adeleke and I hope he will live up to his brother's expectations and further uplift the legacy established by their late father,Senator Ayoola Adeleke.
Comments
Post a Comment