ISRAEL DMW REACTS TO ALLEGED EDO STATE BAN ON DAVIDO: 'NO ONE CAN BAN HIM FROM HIS MATERNAL HOME'. (PHOTO).

Image
 Israel DMW Reacts to Alleged Edo State Ban on Davido: 'No One Can Ban Him From His Maternal Home' Israel DMW, the outspoken logistics manager for Afrobeats superstar Davido, has vehemently rejected reports suggesting that the singer has been banned from performing in Edo State. Taking to social media, Israel, an Edo State indigene himself, insisted that no individual has the authority to prevent the music icon from entering or performing in the state. The Alleged Ban and Its Origins The controversy erupted following statements reportedly made by Apostle Kassy Chukwu, the Senior Special Assistant on Digital Media to the Edo State Governor, Monday Okpebholo. In a widely circulated video, Chukwu allegedly claimed that Davido had been barred from the state due to derogatory remarks the singer made against Governor Okpebholo during the Osun State governorship election cycle. However, the directive did not sit well with Israel DMW, who quickly stepped forward to defend his boss, hig...

CHARLEY BOY ANNOUNCED A SUSPENSION OF HIS PARTICIPATION IN THE ON GOING DEMONSTRATION AGAINST BUHARI TODAY.

Image result for charly boy              Source is reporting few minutes ago that Charly Boy has announce his suspension in the participation in the on going demonstration against President Buhari.They wrote ''Popular Nigerian musician, Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charly Boy, has announced a suspension of his participation in the #ResumeOrResign protest.This comes a day after he and members of his group were assaulted at Wuse market in Abuja.The protesters demand the immediate resumption of President Muhammadu Buhari to office or his resignation.Announcing the suspension at the Unity Fountain in Abuja on Wednesday, Charly Boy said the next line of action would be made known in the days ahead.He said even though members of the group had received death threats, they were not deterred.“We are not deterred by the intimidation and harassment by the sponsored thugs and we cannot be cowed by a few group of people. What government want to do is to ensure that we have a clash with the hired crowd and we will not allow that to happen.Early Tuesday, members of the #ResumeOrResign, led by Charly Boy, were attacked at the popular Wuse Market in Abuja by supporters of the ailing president.The incident later resulted in the breakout of an inter-tribal clash in the market, which caused chaos and forced the police to close the market.Although Charly Boy escaped, his car was damaged. A man who was injured was rushed to the hospital by operatives of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC.The protesters had begun a campaign on Monday last week, demanding that President Muhammadu Buhari – who is on a medical vacation in the UK – resumes or resigns.
Image result for charly boy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.