FREDDIE JACKSON, R&B LEGEND BEHIND “YOU ARE MY LADY” AND “ROCK ME TONIGHT,” DIES AT 70.(PHOTO).

Image
Freddie Jackson, R&B Legend Behind “You Are My Lady” and “Rock Me Tonight,” Dies at 70 R&B has lost one of its most unmistakable voices. Freddie Jackson, the singer whose smooth delivery helped define romantic R&B during the 1980s and gave generations of listeners songs including “You Are My Lady,” “Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake)” and “Have You Ever Loved Somebody,” has died. He was 70. Jackson’s death was announced Tuesday, October 6, through his verified Instagram account. According to the memorial shared by his family and team, the singer died Monday night, October 5. The announcement did not disclose a cause of death. “It is with profound sadness and heavy hearts that we share the passing of our beloved Freddie Jackson,” the statement read, describing the singer as a generous soul who loved his fans, family, friends and music. The memorial graphic accompanying the announcement lists Jackson’s life as October 2, 1956 – October 5, 2026, meaning he died just three da...

3 PIECE SIMPLE LADY'S BLACK LEATHER SUIT FROM PINK REPUBLIC 2017 DESIGN COLLECTION+MY COMPLETE SUNDAY LOOK.{PHOTOS}.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, plant, grass and outdoor                                      The three piece lady's leather black suit from Pink Republic design collection,which is mine and I designed this three piece myself.The short coat hand was done deliberately because of our Nigerian weather and at the back of the leather camisole, I used black organzer material to avoid heat and sweats because leather can make you sweat.I love long skirts alot,so I decided to make the skirt long with a slit at the back so that I can walk and drive properly.The short hand coat have a very long zip in front so that i can wear it independently as a top and I can pair it with any colour of skirt or trouser.I designed this simple leather outfit about two months ago during when the rains were still very heavy,but now is a bit sunny.So on sunday when the weather changed as if it wanted to rain,I decided to rock my self designed leather outfit.I carried a black animal swuade purse,nude shoes and silver jewelries.More photos below.
Image may contain: 1 person, selfie and close-upImage may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, close-up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.