ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

I KILLED THE 8-YEAR OLD GIRL BECAUSE I RAPED GER-SUSPECTED RITUAL KILLER SPEAKS.{PHOTO}.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting
       Suspected ritualist and UNIPORT Undergraduate, Ifeanyi Dike, who was recently rearrested in Jos after escaping from a Police Station in Port-Harcourt has finally revealed the motive behind the act.
Ifeanyi was first arrested as he tried to dispose off the body of 8-year-old Victory Chikqmso, whom he allegedly kidnapped, raped and murdered. Speaking to newsmen, Ifeanyi revealed that he escaped to Jos from Port Harcourt through a trailer that loaded goods to Jos.“I came to Jos on August 21, 2017 because I was trying to run away from the alleged ritual offense I was said to have committed, but I am not a ritual killer.
I only had sex with the girl and cut off her body while trying to escape from the environment, but I am not a ritual killer,” he said. .
Ifeanyi who was rearrested after he tried robbing a house in Barkin Ladi he talked about his reason for trying to steal from the house saying: “I thought it was an abandoned house because I was looking for a place to hide so that people will not identify me, but unfortunately the owner was in the house and he raised alarm then I was arrested.”
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.