ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).
Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...
Am beginning to like green colour,before now i rarely wear green colour outfits though am a Nigerian and our National flag is Green White Green,i still could not see myself wearing a green outfit.But ever since i noticed that green brings out my skin colour,I became a fan of green.So on sunday i decided to a wear a green long simple gown,with silver shoes,hand chain and purse,but my necklace and earings is a mixture of green and white stud.The thing I found out about green colour is that,don't over style the colour,allow the colour to make people green at you with envy.More photos below.
Comments
Post a Comment